Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have ROYAL WORCESTER RdN (a lock) 208977: 10 CUPS; 12

Customer Question

I have ROYAL WORCESTER RdN (a lock) 208977: 10 CUPS; 12 SAUCERS; 12 SMALL PLATES or CAKE PLATES; 2 FULL PLATES; A MILK PITCHER & A DEEP BOWL. BETWEEN A DEEP ROSE WITH A TOUCH OF CORAL. AROUND A BAND OF MAYBE IT'S WHEAT? AROUND THE EDGING ARE CREAM COLORED 1/2 CIRCLES WITH A BAND OF THIS ROPED WHEAT HANGING AND INSIDE IS A LOVELY DISPLAY OF ROPED LEAVES AND PERHAPS A FLOWER IN THIS NEAUTRAL WHEAT COLOR. I WANT TO SELL WHAT I HAVE BUT DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OR WHERE TO SEARCH FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR IT OR AN ANTIQUE STORE THAT WILL BUY IT. DINI FLYNN
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.