Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have four prints 30" x 31" that I got in the purchase of a

Customer Question

I have four prints 30" x 31" that I got in the purchase of a storage locker.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The prints all have a green cross in the lover right hand cornor.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: One print is of Prince Adam I believe.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images ! There may be : Just "add files" box at the bottom then " send box"

.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm 69 years old and lost. better call me. home #(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Didn't get a call yet
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This seems to be going nowhere. I think you need to refund
my credit card.

Hello

I am sorry I do not do live phone calls, I am unable to do that.

These prints need to be seen before they can be valued. They cannot be valued without being seen.

If you can send pictures of these to this message area I will be glad to look up a value for you.

Glenda

If you are wanting a refund you need to contact customer service by clicking the red flag at the top of the page, then click customer service.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Is there any markings on these to indicate who did them and who printed them?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The (Urban?) artist marking is the lime green + at the bottom of each print. No other details.

Hello

I will see if I can find who the artist is and get a value.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any update on the four prints I sent you pictures of several days ago?

Hello

No, I have not been able to find out who did this work. I have even sent emails to several art galleries across the country. No one seems to know. They can be valued for what they are but, I just cannot tell you who did them.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Keep me updated on your progress

Hello

I am not sure I understand what you mean, as I explained I cannot tell you who produced this but, they can be valued for the type of art they are if you like?

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's good. Just give me a value. I have already spent money for your expertise. A value is better than nothing.

Hello

I am sorry I cannot provide the artist. There is no way to know every artist, if they are not famous and or listed in an art data base.

.

This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.
The Framed Prints, have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $225.00-250.00 each depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this
.
Thank you for taking time to rate this.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda