ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.

I have a 65th anniversary 1934-35 Federal duck stamps

Customer Question

I have a 65th anniversary 1934-35 Federal duck stamps 1998-99 picture and was wondering what it is worth if anything
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was published by Sport'en Art in Sullivan IL
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for the question! The picture in question commemorating the 65th anniversary of the 1934-35 Federal Duck Stamps is often offered at auction. Generally examples sell at the $25 to $50 level, though at auction they can sell for a bit less, such as this one that sold for just $16 at auction this year, see: - regardless, it's handsome and there is a market for it, but it is a rather common print.