rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Looking for a ballpark value on a set of Wedgewood - pattern

Customer Question

Looking for a ballpark value on a set of Wedgewood - pattern A6627
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Set of china, Wedgewood Etruria England - patter number on the back is A6627 with a 4 below
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: verified that this is the correct pattern
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Your set of Wedgwood was made in the 1920's and has a value of $60 per 5-piece place setting.

For example, if you have a service for 8, it would have a value of $480 retail ($60 x 8).

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.