Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 95 piece set of Edelstein Theresia Bavarian China.

Customer Question

I have a 95 piece set of Edelstein Maria Theresia Bavarian China. My wife died about 14 ears ago. I've only used it twice since then. Would like to sell it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Well, it Bavarian, Edelstein and Maria Theresia stye. Model #20933 Eureka # 21
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has platinum edges.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I quess I wasted 5 dollars just to talk to someone about what I have. Now you want 34 more just to call you. Thanks
I will deal with an appraiser here in town. At least from the info I've seen, I know that the set of 95 pieces is valuable. Bavarian China Edelstein Maria Theresia 20933 Eureka #21 on the soup bowl.
Thanks, I didn't know I would have to go thru so much just to talk someone.
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

I do not offer the live phone service.

Adding photos does not cost any extra.

Please do add them if you can and I'd be happy to continue.