rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a 13155-Dolphin Rip Curl watch could you tell me the

Customer Question

I have a 13155-Dolphin Rip Curl watch could you tell me the value of these watches today?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 17 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the watch, dial, and the back of the case.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I thank you for response and am trying to send photos to you from my phone but < and > do not exist on the phone so I cannot send email from phone with photos attatched to it. the watch is not an antique , but yours was the only site I could find that would try to assist my search in verifying if this watch has any value as I know it is around forty years old. My son was wearing it in the late eighties and he is turning forty.
Expert:  rarewares replied 16 days ago.

I understand. I added a photo of the model and it should look similar to this one

with slight variation. The watch was made in the early 80's and has a current value of

35 to 45AUD retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,,,,, or Ebay.
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.