rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 13155-Dolphin Rip Curl watch could you tell me the

Customer Question

I have a 13155-Dolphin Rip Curl watch could you tell me the value of these watches today?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the watch, dial, and the back of the case.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thank you for response and am trying to send photos to you from my phone but < and > do not exist on the phone so I cannot send email from phone with photos attatched to it. the watch is not an antique , but yours was the only site I could find that would try to assist my search in verifying if this watch has any value as I know it is around forty years old. My son was wearing it in the late eighties and he is turning forty.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I understand. I added a photo of the model and it should look similar to this one

with slight variation. The watch was made in the early 80's and has a current value of

35 to 45AUD retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, Quicksales.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, BidMate.com, or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.