Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have two Large Umbrella children, the boy and the girl.

Customer Question

We have two Large Umbrella children, the boy and the girl. The girl's number is ***** II B and the boy number is ***** with a Porzellanhaus Stauss Label/ Rosenthal Studio-Linie. These are dated 1951 and I purchased them in Boblingen Germany. Their condition is PERFECT. How much are they worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Mark. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

What size are they both? It looks like you have some odd marks on the boy figurine. Is there any way you can send pictures of your figures and the marks on them?

.

Here are some ways to send pictures:

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to *****@******.***

.

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana