Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

What is a oil painting worth signed L Salvador? The L is is

Customer Question

What is a oil painting worth signed L Salvador ? The L is is straight down thru the S and underlines the rest of the signature.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 19 days ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

There is no listing in the art data base for an artist that signs their work L Salvador. In this manner. The painting looks like many paintings that have come out of a El Salvador in the 20thC,. It can be valued for what it is, just not who painted it.