ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.

I have an old passport from poland and has American visa

Customer Question

Hello . I have an old passport from poland and has American visa from the embassy year 1880
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: how much it worth ?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 21 days ago.

Thanks for the note! The value of antique passports depends on a lot of factors: how many stamps are there? What countries did the person visit? And generally, passports with attractive individuals depicted achieve more when sold than those with old gentleman or ladies. If the person can be found on the Internet as someone of note, that also helps the value. Generally, these late 19th century Passports with stamps sell at the $25 to $40 level, though exceptional ones that document substantial world travel can sell for as much as $100 at auction.

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 20 days ago.

Thank you again! I am following-up to see if I can be of further assistance as I noticed that you elected to not rate the question.

At JustAnswer the only way that experts receive any compensation for our efforts is if the customers rate our professionalism.

Please rate using the star system so that this question may be closed out and again, thank you.

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 18 days ago.

Following-up one final time.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.