Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have three cream soup bowls marked W.G. & Co and they are

Customer Question

I have three cream soup bowls marked W.G. & Co and they are white with gold trim and three gold lines around the bowls. I was wondering how old they are and what they would be worth. Thanks
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No that is about all I know about them. They are from Limoges and from France
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 26 days ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

Are you wanting the current market value on this?