Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 3 framed North Aerican Waterfowl Collector's series

Customer Question

I have 3 framed North Aerican Waterfowl Collector's series 1993-1914 The Presidential Edition By Ronald Louque The have antique gold plated medallion and 2 stamps do they have any worth
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The image size is 11 x 14 and they have been stored in a storage unit for many years. The prints are signed and numbered Two Decorator stamps .Dark brown and gold frames with gray tan mat and dark green inner mat. The mats look like good quality---they are not yellowed. Have brown paper backing paper each with a grey folder attached to the back.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They are a bit dusty but the glass seems pretty easy to clean.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I do not have pictures and at this time I do not wish to continue----What did i get for $42-----I thought that I was giving a $5 good faith payment and not a $42 for something I did not get or want at this time.