Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I need to know the maker, era, and value for this old piece.

Customer Question

I need to know the maker , era, and value for this old piece. It has a 1 on the bottom
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Help
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

I can tell you this piece is from the 50-60's and it was more then likely used by a florist to deliver fresh flowers in. Since it is not marked there is no way to know who made it or where it was made. These were mass produced to be used in the florist industry. It can be valued for what it is if you can tell me the size?
.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's marked with a 1 on bottom

Hello

Yes, I know that. That does not tell who made it or where it was made. If the 1 were inside a triangle it might mean it as International glass, if the one was more like an H inside a triangle it would be hazel atlas. The 1 on this one just indicates a mold or inventory number.