Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am searching for value of a number of items. What are your

Customer Question

I am searching for value of a number of items. What are your fees?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 25 days ago.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 24 days ago.

Good afternoon

I usually work on one or two items for the fee you posted. If you have more items we can work on a reasonable fee for the group.

I will be offline for the next two days and will be back on Wed.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you Tim....I will contact you on Wednesday
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 21 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am checking in.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I apologize for not getting back to you yesterday. I have been terribly ill the last couple of days. As soon as I am feeling better I will contact you again. I have hand blown georgian decanters, a couple of tables my mother-in-law at an antique store in the thirties, a couple of samivars with seals stamped in the brass and a number of other items I can photograph and supply for evaluation. Are you interested and at what cost.
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 20 days ago.

I hope your health is improving. Do not worry, we can work on this when you are feeling better.

Yes I am interested. As to cost I can work with you for $15.00 per item. If they are multiples of the same item like the Samovars then that would be one item.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you so much. I will be back to you as soon as I can
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 19 days ago.

You are welcome. Have a speedy recovery. Good health is the most valuable possession.