Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a doll that was my mother's ( so she is over 100

Customer Question

Good evening, I have a doll that was my mother's ( so she is over 100 years old) and the doll is 25 inches tall. She has the Hein***** *****dujerch stamp on the back of her head and is in fair condition for her age. I had her eyes replaced about 20 years ago. I am wondering what she would be worth .
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of. The doll has a beautiful face. It is the one pictured on the web site. The baby doll face. She also has small "pearl" earings in her ears.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 27 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.