Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Art by Yulande or yvlande gold leaf work with two stems,

Customer Question

art by Yulande or yvlande gold leaf work with two long stems, need help I need to upload to a phone number
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images ! There may be : Just "add files" box at the bottom then " send box"

.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I sent the photos where it said Add Files

Hello

I have not gotten any pictures, and there are none here. You can use the paper clip or the attach file.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cancel the order I am not complaining just cancelled card if you can't help

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
IT goes to Incur? What is imgur,i asked you to call me on home phone Three times gave you the number and all I got is do you want to switch to a call 34 dollars I said OK it never happened, so thanks I must call card snout the 5 dollars that's all I am paying. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
MY page shows you received message and attachment click on paper clip like you instructed me to do. GOD Bless.

Hello

I do not know what you are talking about. I am not an employee of the site, I do not send offers to the customers. I saw nothing about a phone call. I did not make an offer.

.