rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of his/hers vintage dressers by Stuart

Customer Question

I have a set of his/hers vintage dressers by John Stuart Exceptional Furniture--probably walnut with brass pulls, four drawers, immaculate condition. I would like to sell them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

A his and hers dresser set made by John Stuart Exceptional Furniture

is considered mid-century modern , made in the 1950-60 era, would have a value of

$300 for hers and $425 for his.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, Deconet.com, Lushpad, Krrb.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.