rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I hav a painting cannot read artist signature seems to be S.

Customer Question

i hav a painting cannot read artist signature seems to be S. A.opalhollawelle or monholland..old
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: copyright by J Hoover and son Penneslyvania
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: a woman in a small boat on a lake with trees seems to be in winter no leaves on trees
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ellarice lurillo, U or ed munson
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
DID you get the picture I sent it again and I am in hurry
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Call me on(###) ###-####Now I am in a hurry with a bidder and I have forgotten my password ***** figure it out.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
call me or forget the whole thing
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
call me on either phone it is easier on home so I can keep using cell.........I sent them
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
did you get the files
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hey I cant upload to anything but phone oe facebook, grands at pre school

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

The photos were only strips of the pieces and not complete photos,

I can tell you from what I could see that one is a print under glass by artist Maurice Utrillo, French 1883-1955,

and has a value of $30 to $40.

The other is a print by the artist Samuel A Mulholland, a UK artist. This print has a value of $40 to $60.00.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only the photo of the bottom that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the piece as well.