AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.

I'm freaking out right now. I have a picture that I've had

Customer Question

Hello! I'm freaking out right now. I have a picture that I've had forever. I think it was from a garage sale or rummage sale. I was looking for something to cover up a hole in my bathroom and wanted to use the insert inside the picture frame. I started to tear the brown paper bag like covering on back and saw a number 5717 and it said 114 pcs. I went on line and typed "famous flower paintings." I saw one similar, so decided to write down the artist name and keep searching. I found the exact match! It is a famous impressionist from 1800 in France. Edouard Manet 1831-1883. He was on his death bed and decided to continue painting from there. This piece was the largest one on the website. It was done in 1882.
His other work has gone for high millions. I'm flipping. Can you help me??
Stacie McNea (###) ###-####
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
If I do the free trial, does that include the appraisel I received today? Has 58.00 been charged to my account
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 26 days ago.

I'm sorry, I don't know! I'm an outside expert and don't work directly for the company. But Customer Care should be able to help you quickly.