ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I just ran across a program from the Bolshois performances

Customer Question

I just ran across a program from the Bolshois performances at the Fox Theater in San Francisco .. Crca 1961. I performed with the Bolshoi in their production of "Ballet School ".
I was 13 yrs old. The Fox Theater was torn down soon after we performed there. The program I have has signatures of Asaf Nesserer ,Bolshoi ballet master,who rehearsed us for our part inthe production .Maya Plietskaya was in the Ballet as well as Vasiliev as I remember ..i just eonder of what value this orogram would have and what entiry might be interested in acquiring it ??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the question! Unfortunately, prices for vintage programs of the Bolshoi ballet are valued at rather price levels and most often sell through venues like etsy and ebay. The value is likely more sentimental than monetary as similar programs from the 1960s are offered at the $15 to $25 level most typically. The possible buyers are collectors of both ballet memorabilia and San Francisco history. Thank you again!

Following-up to see if I can be of further assistance as I noticed that you elected to not rate the question.

At JustAnswer the only way that experts receive any compensation for our efforts is if the customers rate our professionalism.

Please rate using the star system so that this question may be closed out and again, thank you.