rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have Noritake Japan Marietta 6653 Us Design. Pend, I

Customer Question

I have Noritake Japan Marietta 6653 Us Design Pat. Pend
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I wanted to say 8 plates 8 cup saucer 8 bowls 4 large bowls and more
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 8 setting of 1847 Rogers Brother First Love Silverware
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

A service for 8 plus some serving pieces of Noritake Marietta pattern china, created in 1930, has a current

value of $400 to $500 retail.

A service for 8 Rogers Brothers First Love silver plated (was not made in Sterling Silver) flatware, first introduced in 1937, has a value of

$125 to $175.00 for the set.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!