Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have handmade, Masonic light. It is a large wooden box, with

Customer Question

Have handmade, Masonic light. It is a large wooden box, with a glass front. The glass is painted on reverse with all Masonic symbols. The bulbs, electric wires are inside the box. Approximately 21/2' wide. Went online years back to large New York seller to get info. He got back to me immediately and wanted pictures. Don't know how to upload pictures. It works and is pristine.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 23 days ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You can post photos within our post here by clicking on file upload and following the prompts or emailing the photos to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; in the email so they know to forward on to me.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Answer doesn't help at all. Like I noted in my text to you, I don't know how to upload pictures to laptop so I can email pictures. Will see if I can get someone to help, so you can see. I have searched Internet almost ten years, without success. Real folk art beauty.

I look forward to seeing the light I come from a long line of Masonic members in my family. I will research this and see what I can find while awaiting photos. I remember seeing a light from the description at one time. I will go through photos and see what I can find. Thank you and I look forward to seeing your light and helping you on this.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Just took new pictures. This as you can see is a 5 sided box. In the picture it doesn't show the wording painted all around the edge of light. In the middle of picture is spells out "fatal". Going to try and text picture
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 22 days ago.

Thanks I will watch for photos and let you know when they come through to me