Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I need to find someone who can authenticate a shelton

Customer Question

I need to find someone who can authenticate a shelton sisters (north carolina) basket. can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Well, I saw it on antiques roadshow the other night. my husband I looked it over completely and are fairly certain it is a shelton sisters basket. Can I post for sale as such without authentication or is there someone who can help?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: are these canned answers? Nothing seems to have much to do with my question.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

Do you think you have reached the Antique Road Show page?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I dont wish to continue. Please cancel and refund my payment