Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

IT'S A MAN AND WOMAN TOGETHER ONLY THING I CAN SEE IS JOS

Customer Question

IT'S A MAN AND WOMAN TOGETHER ONLY THING I CAN SEE IS JOS 2002 ON BASE MATERIAL IF STATURE IS NOT RUBBER DOES NOT SEEM TO PORCELIAN ALL I HAVE ON THIS PIECE
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: IT IGHT BE BETTER TO JUST SEND A PICTURE OK TOMMOROW THANKS IN ADVANCE
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: WELL THE SCUPER OF IT IS THE WOMAN IN IN A OLD FASHION DREES AND MAND IN EARLY CLOTHING WRIED LOOKING STTURE
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (tomorrow if that is most convenient)

of the statue and any marks, labels or writing.