rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a S&H 1079 DEP Germany 12 bisque head doll head in

Customer Question

I have a S&H 1079 DEP Germany 12 bisque head doll head in excellent condition one finger repaired joint body dressed in a dress made from wedding dress that is at 75 years old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and the marks that you have described.
Also look on the back of her neck or shoulder for any more marks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
unable to send pictures at this time can i send them at a another time

I will answer without based on the info you have given.

This is a circa 1900 bisque head child doll made by Simon and Halbig of Germany in mold number 1079, size 12.

This mold should have a human hair wig and sleep eyes. She should have an open smiling mouth with four upper teeth and blushed cheeks.

This doll, finger repair noted, has a current value of $400 to $450.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.