rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Value of Paris, City of Lights Le Boulevard des Lumiere at

Customer Question

Value of Paris, City of Lights Le Boulevard des Lumiere at Dusk by Thomas Kinkade, limited edition offset lithograph of an original oil, print number 1359/1980 S/N Canvas.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I have decided not to pursue this. Please discontinue any further effort.
Expert:  rarewares replied 26 days ago.

This is a 1993 limited edition Thomas Kinkade Paris, City of Lights Les Boulevard des Lumiere at Dusk

offset lithograph of an original painting by Thomas Kinkade. The edition has been limited to

1980 prints on premium grade paper and you have number 1359 of the 1980 printed.

The value of this piece is $200 to $250 retail on the secondary market. The piece has an insurance/ replacement value of $600.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 25 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.