rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Can you give me a fair market value price range for an

Customer Question

Can you give me a fair market value price range for an original N.C. Wyeth watercolor which is about 24"X30" of a village scene in snow?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is in good condition.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is something I will have to get and send. Without a photo, can you give an idea?

An original NC Wyeth watercolor snow scene

in a 24 x 30 size would have a value of $150,000.00 to 200,000.00.

Most people own prints or limited edition prints of his work a it would be rare to own an original painting.

A print in this size and subject by Wyeth would have a value of $40 to $1500 depending on whether

it is an open edition print ($40 to $75) or a limited edition print $700 to $1500 (this would have penciled numbers and a pencil signature outside the image).

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not offer the phone service, I do hope you can send photos. Let me know if

you have any trouble doing that.

If we are done here, then do click the stars as good feedback is so important.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.