Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a living room setting of early american style

Customer Question

we have a living room setting of early american style furniture ,, couch 3 tier with rose sculpture cherry and taberstry cover,,and also king and queen chairs also the rose sculpture,, fabric needs cleaning or changing,and to go with this set are 2 end marble top tables and coffee table all in the rose sculpture and furniture is good shape,,,also we have a small wooden school desk the ones that have the folding seat maple color,,and a wing back chair ,,its a dark wood frame good shape would like some help on pricing this to sell at estate sale thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and any marks, labels or writing.