Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an original drawing by Melt Neil of Howdy Doody. It

Customer Question

I have an original drawing by Melt Neil of Howdy Doody. It is poster size and signed to me by Buffalo Bill. In 1973, I happened upon a Howdy Doody show at a local mall. I had watched Howdy Doody as a young child. They were asking for participants to be in the show that had watched as children, with their children. At the end of a trivia show, Buffalo Bob asked a "Real fan question" and I was the only one who answered correctly. I was brought up on the stage with my son, and won a host of prizes. And I received this poster size drawing which Buffalo Bob signed to me. It was really fun, but I've always wondered if it may have more than sentimental value. Thank you for your help with this. Mary Bezek Heard-***@******.***
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has been framed and is in good condition.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the drawing,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'll have to figure out how to do that. Would a picture by phone work? I will need your phone number.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

These two links will give instructions on how to transfer from phone to computer and how to then add those photos here.