LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I have collector old dolls I would like do I

Customer Question

I have collector old dolls I would like do I find someone in Raleigh area?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They were appraised about 20 years ago and valuable then in California. I don't know what else to say.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 28 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I will post back here promptly.

Hello, thank you I have gone through looking for doll experts/ appraisers in your area. I found shows coming and one store in Gibsonville with high ratings that specialize in dolls.

I have found the Swell Doll Shop --

106 E Railroad Ave

Gibsonville, NC 27249

(###) ###-####/p>

the links below are for area doll shows that have reputable appraisers specializing in dolls that are at the show or have a booth in the show.

If I may be of further help please let me know. I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.