Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oblong shaped china plate that my mother used on

Customer Question

I have an oblong shaped china plate that my mother used on her vanity that has the Limoges France name in a red circle. In the center is AK over CD. Off to the left is a stamp that I cannot make out clearly but maybe JMosee with what looks like 3 Japanese symbols. Up in the far right corner there is a letter N. The front of the plate has roses all around the edge with gold coloring underneath and a white center. Can you tell me anything about this? Janet Blazer
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I am Rarewares and I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not know where the response is....I cannot find it anywhere

I have not given an answer yet because I have asked you for pictures and I am waiting for those.

Are you not able to add photos?