Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

The Moated Grange by Royal Doulton plate RB3184, Diameter

Customer Question

The Moated Grange by Royal Doulton plate RB3184
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Diameter 20cm, Handles on 2 sides
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Royal Doulton plate.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and a photo of the entire back so I can see the marks.

Many thanks,

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Thanks R.