Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old (dont, I have a very old (don't know how

Customer Question

I have a very old (dont
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a very old (don't know how old) Coca Cola delivery truck made of steel or iron My brother gave it me and I don't know anything else about it. I am 78 years old and have had it many years. Do you feel like it would be benificial to me to research this and how would I go about it ?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I cant find any date on it, but was told it was probably made in Atlanta, GA
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.