Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have my great grandmothers dinning room table with 5

Customer Question

I have my great grandmothers dinning room table with 5 leaves in a case, 8 chairs and a buffet. I'k trying to get a value for insurance purpuse.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a stamp on the inside that reads Certified April 19, 1892. I remember the set in my grandmother's dinning from early childhood. When my gran mother died my cousin, the oldest grandchild toke it, and when he died his widow passed it on to me.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is a dark oak set, I have pictures. Is there a way to send them?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
pictures of oak dinning room set
Expert:  rarewares replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.

Please look under a chair and under the table for any labels or marks there and let me see those marks by using the

Add Files feature.