Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 2 side tables of different shapes of dark and black

Customer Question

I have 2 side tables of different shapes of dark wood and black marble tops that my mother bought as antiques when I was a teenager, I am 77 years old . One table is held up by a carved large bird the other is a cherb
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I also have a coffee table with a marble top that my mother had cut down from a large table with a marble top
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 24 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.