Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have all different kinds of old antiquities like two

Customer Question

We have all different kinds of old antiquities like two paintings one fossil one book and the four seasons four carpets two statues and some meteorites and one elephant telephone and one clown that we would like to get appraised if possible
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of the items and measurements. This will help me in giving you accurate information. And, just to let you know usually there is a limit of one or two items per question but I do answer more then one item per question. If we can group these as with the paintings= photos of front overall painting and a clear close up of signatures if signed. Then photos of each of the other items and measurements if possible. I am always happy to help whenever you are ready I can begin. To add photos,,,,,,,,, click on the file upload and follow the prompts to add photos. Or another way is to email photos to ***@******.*** and in the email put "for ladyatnay65" and they will forward on to me. By email this can take a day or two to get to me however i do promptly post back here to let you now I have received the photos. I look forward to helping you and seeing these items.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hope you got all the pictures we sent and is there anyway i could send you the sizes tomorrow plz
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did u get them

hello thank you for the photos I appreciate your help and photos I will review each and post my evaluation and values promptly.

ok I have five photos so I will post the information and values on these:

Brass vintage elephant telephone , heavy-rotary dial, from the 1970s era and value 150.00

unique vintage swinging clown that hangs and swings value is 24.00-32.00 1970s era.

The other three photos are blurry and I can not make the item out clearly to be able to date and value these I will watch for the other items tomorrow. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here are these ones
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The meteorites weighs 22 oz
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The green statues weighs 13 pounds and 14 symbols