Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have Two Night Watch Lamps made in Clavarack

Customer Question

We have Two Night Watch Lamps made in Clavarack<NY. One is "The Craftsman" made up of antique wood working tools, the other called "Corona" and has an antique violin and horsehair bow. We bought them from the factory store in the '70's. What are they worth today?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: We have the original shades.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.