Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have a piece of pottery with a cover marked "Royal

Customer Question

Good day have a piece of pottery with a cover marked "Royal Dundalk",sitting on a base, glaze scene of Highland Cattle on Vase and Sheep on the base, scene is signed J.P or J.Q Rumdly, or Runldly TLL hard to read also "PNO 423" does any of the above ring a bell? thanks for your consideration always enjoy the show....Serge ********
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 26 days ago.

This is not the Antique Road Show, we are an online appraisal site where we value items.

Are you looking for the Antique Road Show?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I have no idea how i ended up with you but someone has my credit card info & this will probably cost me money, can you answer the above question as to value of my vase?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 26 days ago.

I think you found the justanswer site, by the Road show page, there is a box on their page that advertises the justanswer site.

I am an appraiser, appraisers come to the justanswer site to answer questions that customers post there.

Can you send me a picture of this? I can value this for you.