rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Need value for Drexel Scandia trestle dining table, 2

Customer Question

need value for Drexel Scandia trestle dining table, 2 leaves, 2 arm chairs, 4 side chairs, buffet. excellent condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: unable to find items on line, so who do I ask, where do I go?
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: numbers stamped under table top are 440-354-37 Table, Scandia, by Drexel.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Think set was purchased mid-70's, I'm 2nd owner.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unable to do pics. Info stamped on underside of table is 440-354-37 table Sandia by Drexel

Thanks! I will work on this today and get back to you. You will get an email when I respond.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thks!

You have a dining room set made by Drexel Heritage Furniture from their Sandia (not Scandia) line of

furniture that was produced beginning in 1972. Your dining table and chairs has a retail value of $400

and the buffet has a value of $200.00 on the secondary market.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, Deconet.com, Lushpad, Krrb.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.