rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an oriental handcarved oval coffee table with six

Customer Question

I have an oriental handcarved oval coffee table with six stools and four other tables all of which are different handcarved scenes which appears to me to be done by Japanese artist and I like to know what they're worth? Enclosed are the photographs of the items
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo that came with your original inquiry (a overview of the table) .
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the other pieces.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello ji
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok

This is a set of carved rosewood Japanese nesting tables from the 1920's and a

tea service table (six stools usually fit like a puzzle under the table, though you did not show those)

from the same era. The nesting tables have a value of $400 for the set and the tea table with stools

has a value of $500 to $650 retail.

Some sites that I recommend are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, Deconet.com, Lushpad, Krrb.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.