LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Looking to sell all of a collection of Australiana like

Customer Question

looking to sell all of a collection of Australiana like tools bottles saws axes oil cans and signs but want it gone in one foul swoop, the mother in law does not want the hassle can you help we are in Bulahdelah
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: maybe some furniture and an old industrial sewing machine what else is a good question at this time
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser I would be happy to help you. I have listed antique shops in the Bulahdelah area. You can start by calling them and seeing if they would or would know of dealers that would buy the whole estate or collection. Some dealers will buy the whole collection or all items. If these stores do not ask them if they know of anyone interested. Usually stores know people looking to buy lots.

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/listings?clue=Antique+Dealers&locationClue=bulahdelah+nsw

Dungog Country Antiques Pty Ltd

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers

Antiques, Furniture, Tools And Collectables To Suit Any Budget

(02) 4992 1441

Email

Website

Send to mobile

the store below says it is an auction also --- this could be another way would be to haul everything to auction and done with everything you wanted gone: Call them first to make sure they would handle your items and see what it takes to sell at auction if you were to got hat way:

Dungog Antiques

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers - Dungog, NSW

Biggest Range, Best Prices.

43.84km

Directions

1

182 Chichester Damn Rd, Dungog NSW 2420

(02) 4992 1742

Send to mobile

Forster Antiques & Collectables

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers - Forster, NSW

38.48km

Directions

2

***** Forster NSW 2428

(02) 6555 4002

Send to mobile

Thadius Steptoes Attic

42.32km

Directions

3

***** Dungog NSW 2420

(02) 4992 2463

Send to mobile

Karuah Collector

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers - Karuah, NSW

35.39km

Directions

4

***** Karuah NSW 2324

(02) 4997 5155

Send to mobile

Silverking

Forster NSW 2428

0417 442 247

Send to mobile

BJL Collectables & Antiques

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers - Mallabula, NSW

39.34km

Directions

5

***** Mallabula NSW 2319

(02) 4984 5139

Send to mobile

Did you find this search useful?

Clarence Brae Antiques

Antiques - Auctions & Dealers - Paterson, NSW

58.8km

Directions

***** Paterson NSW 2421

(02) 4938 5332

Send to mobile

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.