Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've been given the china from my great-grandmother. She

Customer Question

I've been given the china from my great-grandmother. She died in the 1940s, she was wealthy, and the china seems to be museum quality. The markings are in Chinese. 34 pieces. I would like to send pictures.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I go to museums. etc. I think this china is original 19th century.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos by clicking on file upload and following the prompts or sending by email to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; and they will forward on to me. I look forward to helping you with this.