Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Mosaics from the Vatican late 19th century in absolutely

Customer Question

mosaics from the Vatican late 19th century in absolutely perfect condition with original frames -one depicts the Vatican. The other depicts Roman ruins.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I also have three enterazzos - again, perfect condition, about 4"x6", 4"x9", 4"x4" - all of flowers- magnificent matching of petals and stems, and two classical birds sitting on the fountain ledge - one set in black marble with original antique frame, and one of same birds on round copper disc.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The identical Fporum mosaic is on the fourth floor of the Museum of Natural History in New York City. All items were purchased in 1958 from Florence Goldman Antiques on Second Avewnue and 52nd Street in New York Coity.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! We will begin work on your question shortly. We thank you for your patience.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of these items so I may be able to evaluate them and give you accurate information. You can post photos by clicking on the file upload and follow the prompts or email to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; and they will forward on to me. I look forward to seeing these and helping you. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I took pictures. Now I have to figure out how to transfer them to you!Please cancel telephone call till I get info. Thank you!

Hello it said you had requested a phone call I accepted and it states payment trouble. There is an additional fee to phone calls that you may not have been aware of. I am happy to continue helping here within our post without additional fees. Can I help you with an urgent question on these? I will be online for a few hours right now

ok good it did not go through on the phone call so you should not be billed with it.***@******.*** is who you would email if you have payment issues or questions. I am a certified appraiser and not part of the website. I am verified and certified and just here to answer and help customers. I have no knowledge on fees and email things like this. The company sees me just as a person as they see you.