rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 12 place settings (dinner plate, cup & saucer, salad

Customer Question

I have 12 place settings (dinner plate, cup & saucer, salad plate, fruit bowl, bread & butter plate, pie plate) of 1930's Noritake pattern Arvana (89483). Collection also includes 12 consume cups, sugar bowl w/lid, creamer, gravy boat, 3 serving platters in different sizes, 1 round serving bowl, 1 round covered serving bowl and 1 oval serving plate. All are in perfect condition. There aren't even signs of use such as scratches on the plates. Do you have an idea of worth and/or best venue for sale?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Your service for 12 plus additional serving pieces in the 1930 Arvana pattern by Noritake of Japan

has a value of $1200 to $1500 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling (sell by the piece for best results) are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign the whole set to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.