Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a black table top with flowered design(very heavy

Customer Question

I have a black table top with flowered design(very heavy like marbleI made by corning and in one of the worlds fairs 1930 1940 and has the table to fit it
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am just a house wife given this table from my deceased Aunt
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: She bought it from a neighbor lady who drank to much and her husband wouldn't give the wife any money . The husband came after the table and said it was in the worlds fair,my Aunt said I bought it and I'm keeping it!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.