Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a moon vase almost identical in shape, size and

Customer Question

I have a moon vase almost identical in shape, size and weight to one appearing in a sold note of worthpoint.com of 2012. That vase was a Royal Worcester signed by Charles Baldwyn painted with his typical swallows. Mine is identical except that it is painted with a Islamic style floral design. It bears a mark with a crown over a circle enclosing a pattern with a cross with 4 tiny part circles. My guess is that the vase came from the factory privately by Mr. Balwyn or a colleague but I am sure you will have a more secure initial guess. ***** *****e of Melbourne, Australia
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can only think that an image of the vase and the mark would help. Can I do that.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.