Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several African Masks and one large female sculpture

Customer Question

I have several African Masks and one large wood female sculpture all of which i obtained at auctions. In trying to do any kind of research I found that a lot of masks were made for tourists, but I don't think these were, especially the large heavy statue. I would appreciate any information as to how to get an accurate appraisal and what fees are generally applied.
Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.

Welcome. We are glad you have come to Just Answer for your inquiries. We will start on your questions as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

There is one image of a front of a mask attached here. At your convenience, please send an image of the backside and sides of this mask.

~Nora