Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

BRIDGE BEACH, ST. LOUIS SUPERIOR STEEL RANGE 568-18ON THE

Customer Question

BRIDGE BEACH , ST. LOUIS SUPERIOR STEEL RANGE 568-18ON THE BACK OF STOVE IT SAYS: 'BRIDGE, BEACH & CO. ST. LOUIS REGISTERED IN U. S. PATENT OFFICE . ' I HAVE PICTURES, MY PARENTS BOUGHT THIS A VERY LONG TIME AGO AND WHEN THEY PASSED WE TOOK IT HOME IN 2010. MY HUSBAND SURPRISED ME AND HAD IT REFINISHED , IT COMPLETELY WORKS AND IS IS MOSTLY ORIGINAL, OTHER THEN HAVING IF FIXED . MY NAME IS*****(###) ###-####
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I HAVE PICTURES I WOULD LIKE TO SEND SO THEY CAN SEE IT. I THINK IT IS SOME WHERE AROUND 1870 TO 1920'S ???? NOT SURE. I CAND LOOK AROUND THE STOVE TO GET NUMBERS OFF OF IT .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.