Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have some old books and I was interested in getting the

Customer Question

I have some old books and I was interested in getting the value of them one of them being in Webster's illustrated tower dictionary and Atlas 1947 and old sweetheart of mine by James would come Riley 1902 city festivals by Will Carlton 1892 in old school days by Will Carlton 1907 if I could get some question some values on them I appreciate.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 28 days ago.

In order to establish the value of each book, I will need to know the publisher name for each book please.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Oates sweetheart of mine is by James would come Riley illustrated by Howard chandler Christie copyright state is 1902, city festivals but I will Carleton copyright 1892 in Old school days by Will Carlton illustrated by J Montgomery flag 1907 to start with I have some other books I wish that you could call me and we could talk about them because I have several and it's too hard to write them all out(###) ###-####thank you Nora for your help so far
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
The first book is an old sweetheart of mine
Expert:  Nora replied 28 days ago.

I will send you a premium services offer for a phone call. The best way to list your book so I can provide value is itemized or numbered by Title, author, publisher, year - I can usually come up with the illustrator from just those 4 points of info on each book.