Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two picture that are similar but one has a boy

Customer Question

I have two picture that are similar but one has a boy sitting in a chair holding a blk/brw dog the boy is wearing a blue outfit the shirt is trim in white rufflers around collar and arms,it is label HR-8107.The other picture has a girl sitting in a chair holding a doll wear a blue dress the girl is wearing white dressing that hang off the shoulder it label HR-8106
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the paintings,
signatures and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.