Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value of my bueheir the third vase.

Customer Question

I would like to know the value of my thomas bueheir the third vase. It is deep purple and clear blown glass about 14 inches in height.' It was purchased for $1800.00'in 1991. Would like to know the value of it today.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The vase is purple and clear a deep purple and the clear glass wraps around the purple at the top and swirl down to the vase bottom. The over all length is 25'inch and 11 inches in height. Very decorative.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora